Nearly three-quarters of all individual income tax filers claim a refund on their annual tax return. Although the vast majority of those refunds are issued as direct deposits, nearly 30 million taxpayers request paper refund checks. The IRS recommends filing tax returns electronically and using direct deposit. For full report go to: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Seeks-to-Return-Undelivered-Checks-to-Taxpayers
- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free