- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The other statement that I thought may be worthwhile posting an example of one of the accepted formats in this blog is the statement of activities. While the statement of cash flows is one of the basic statements of non … Continue reading
Let us continue with our discussion of the required basic Financial Statements for Non Profits. In my previous post see (Required Basic Financial Statements for Non Profits) I promised to post an example of detailed presentation of Financial Position. Following … Continue reading