- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Various scenarios can trigger an Audit by the IRS.The common belief is that this occurs randomly.However, this is not the case.Full report