- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free
Category Archives: Tax Form 990- Not for Profit Taxation
The type of form 990 a nonprofit files depends on its financial activities as regards gross receipts, total assets or the type of the nonprofit. For detailed information for these requirements go to: IRS Form 990 filing requirements. If you … Continue reading
Before you file your Form 990, it may be worthy reviewing the case study below to help you get a better understanding of the new redesigned Form 990. The IRS developed this case study using a hypothetical disaster relief organization … Continue reading