- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free
Monthly Archives: February 2012
The type of form 990 a nonprofit files depends on its financial activities as regards gross receipts, total assets or the type of the nonprofit. For detailed information for these requirements go to: IRS Form 990 filing requirements. If you … Continue reading