- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free
Category Archives: Auditing Simplified
Most of us get frightened when we hear that the auditors are about to audit our section/department. Audit is inevitable the moment we became custodians of other people’s assets. Audits can be sanctioned by business owners, shareholders, government requirements etc. … Continue reading