- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Practice & Procedures Recently, the Tax Court denied a taxpayer a deduction for a claimed theft loss because, even if he could prove that the loss had occurred, he had not filed a tax return for the year of … Continue reading