- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free
Category Archives: Frauds and Illegal Acts
Corruption at work place has been on the increase with devastating results and with loss of billions of dollars. Recently at Eyaktek Corporation an executive was among four charged in a federal bribery case. For more details read: Executive Charged … Continue reading
Is your organization facing Frauds threats? Below are quick transactions tests that if executed with precision may unearth these frauds. If not, but continue doing them regularly, you may scare away fraudulent activity in your organization. There are many frauds … Continue reading