Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?

If your income threshold is below filing requirements, sometimes it may still be advisable to file a tax return to claim some refundable credits. Check with your CPA who will advise you accordingly. Some of the refundable credits include:

  • Earned Income Tax Credit
  • Adoption Credit
  • Child and Dependent Care Credit
  • Lifetime Learning Credit

To  determine if you qualify go to: Refundable credits

This entry was posted in Taxes. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *