Proven statistics show that half of the working Americans own or work for a small business and two of every three new jobs are created by a small business. Consequently with the economy now in recovery mode, many people are starting small businesses and it is not surprising to find many people working out of their homes. Now may be a good time to review the criteria for claiming a deduction for the business use for your 2012 tax year filing… continue reading…Lower Your Taxes: Home Office Deduction
- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free