The other statement that I thought may be worthwhile posting an example of one of the accepted formats in this blog is the statement of activities. While the statement of cash flows is one of the basic statements of non profits, I will not go into further details about it. By its nature, the cash flow statement for non profit is very similar in nature to that of for profit. This post will conclude my discussion of the Basic Financial statements for non profits. Following below is an example of a detailed statement of activities:
- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free