Let us continue with our discussion of the required basic Financial Statements for Non Profits. In my previous post see (Required Basic Financial Statements for Non Profits) I promised to post an example of detailed presentation of Financial Position. Following below is an example of a detailed statement of financial position which is one of the acceptable formats of presentation.
- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free