Senate leaders failed to agree Sunday on a compromise to avert the “fiscal cliff” of
tax increases and spending cuts scheduled to take effect Tuesday. Talks took a
new direction late in the day, with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell,
R-Ky., opening talks with Vice President Joe Biden on how to break the deadlock.
More discussions are planned today; for full story go to: I think we’re going over the cliff
- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free