You can’t pick up a newspaper or go online this fall without seeing stories about the coming “tax cliff” or “taxmageddon”—the time at the end of this year when the current tax rates for income, capital gains, gifts, and estates are scheduled to expire. For more details go to Journal of Accountancy
- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free