Obtaining and maintaining 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status is crucial to the success of charitable organizations. This online training provides you with the tools and knowledge necessary to keep your organization’s exempt status intact. To learn more about maintaining your tax-exempt status go to:Maintaining Your Tax-Exempt Status
- Phone Scams:Criminals impersonating IRS agents
- Church donations even with receipt acknowledgement can be denied by the IRS
- Do you qualify for the refundable tax credits in 2012?
- Rules for deduction of any charitable donation of money in your 2012 Tax Return
- Everyone can e-file, and everyone can e-file Individual tax returns for free